On June 21, 2021 the government of Canada released a COVID-19 Travel Tool Kit (available below).
ABOUT THE TOOL KIT
The digital engagement kit contains:
- Travel information for individuals arriving to Canada by air or land
- Information on testing and quarantine requirements
- Information on exemptions from testing and quarantine requirements
- Information on exemptions for fully vaccinated travellers
- Links to COVID-19 Resources
- Links to social media, for the latest news and updates
- Links to Digital Tools to help travellers
- Information about the Canada wordmark and how the tool kit resources can be used
HOW TO USE THE TOOL KIT
All of the links and information in this tool kit are publicly available resources. This guide is meant to be a collection of some of the most commonly requested and most useful resources that travellers to Canada will need during the COVID-19 pandemic. Feel free to share links and resources with your partners and clients. GoC also encourages you to share the included links and resources on your social media channels, newsletters, or websites to help ensure that the public is receiving important information that is accurate and up-to-date.